Sustainable Transport in Abu Dhabi, UAE

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why do we need Sustainabe Transport?

I was not planning to write something over a weekend when I should have been playing out with my kids. But it was too hot any way, not because of weather but because my little angel wanted to buy every toy she saw in the mall.

So here I am back in my den. Oh boy! have just spent 15 minutes on the tele and I can tell you whey we need sustainable transport! Who ever has seen "Live Free or Die Hard" or "Die Hard 4" knows how Thomas Gabriel takes control of the transportation grid and then run traffic in from both sides of the tuneel!

Well that is why we need sustainable transport. If some hackers take control of our automated transport system in the future, at least the sustainable systems would keep us moving!

Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home